I just got home from watching Frozen with Camille. The experience is just… magical. It’s fantastic. I loved everything about it. I had a permanent grin all throughout the film (okay, maybe not all throughout the film but most dialogues are funny as hell).
Reasons why you should watch Frozen:
1. The music. I can’t remember the last time I really enjoyed a Disney song. While the songs in Tangled are catchy, it wasn’t memorable enough for me. It’s different in Frozen, though. All the songs easily grew on me, and that’s saying a lot because I rarely fall in love with all the songs from one movie. Not even from old Disney films. Let It Go was so empowering, and is easily a Disney classic. Love Is An Open Door is very catchy and contemporary. The emotions are so raw in For The First Time in Forever and its reprise. There was actually an applause in the theater after the Let It Go scene. That’s how kickass this movie is musically. Also, I love, love, love Idina Menzel and Kristen Bell.
2. The story. I loved how Disney created a princess story that isn’t all about finding romantic love. About fucking time. It’s a story about two sisters who love each other, not two sisters who are looking or waiting for their princes. These princesses fight their own battles.
3. The characters. I loved the balance between Elsa and Anna’s characters. I loved how Elsa actually enjoyed being alone and independent, while Anna represents the people who are more into finding companionship and romance. And boy, they’re really strong. Elsa is just so fierce when she fights using her powers, and Anna kicks ass, too (when she punched the villain, I was like “Dayum, girl!”). I loved how Kristoff isn’t the perfect male lead— he smells, he’s got bugs, he loves having a monologue with himself (also, Jonathan Groff’s voice is sexy as hell). And Olaf— oh boy, he’s the comic relief of the film. He’s fantastic.
I could go on and on about how awesome Frozen is, but it wouldn’t compare to actually seeing the movie. Seriously, go check it out.
[CONFIRMED] Sehun, Lu Han and Yixing are having threesomes.
Tagged by the awesome kpopboosher :)
1) What are your 3 most favorite things in the world?
Being hugged, having someone sit beside you while you cry without explainng anything, and independence.
2) What are your 3 least favorite things in the world?
Well, there’s discrimination. I didn’t have it easy growing up, and while I am glad that my being discriminated opened my eyes to a lot of things, I still believe that we have to start doing something about it. I hate it when others are so self-centered. I also hate it when people take things for granted.
3) Who is(are) your Best friend(s)? (Link if they have a tumblr)
I belong to this big group of fierce, fabulous people, but if there’s one person who always got my back, I think it would be Jennedy. She is not active on Tumblr, though :(
4) If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
It would be cool to be able to travel through time and space! I’m a big history geek.
5) What are your top three Fandoms you belong to?
I don’t usually associate myself that much to fandoms, but I am a a big Doctor Who, and KPop fan.
6) Who/what do you think is the most underrated person/group/whatever in your number one fandom?
KPop-wise, I think main vocalists are often underrated. And to think they are the foundations of the band.
7) Who/what do you think is the most overrated person/group/whatever in your number one fandom?
I can’t really think of someone, sorry! I try to focus only on EXO and SHINee, and I absolutely adore all the members of these bands.
8) Favorite artist (musical, painter, or whatever you can choose whatever you want) Link a song or picture of a picture or whatever is available to share the love
Musical: Beyoncé. I love total performers. She may be loud, and controversial but she’s one of the best live performers out there. Painter: I’m digging Avant-Garde artists, especially from the Expressionist, Pop, and Dada movements. I think they’re the ones who kept art interesting.
9) Who is your favorite Superhero? (If you don’t have one make one up :D)
Batman. There’s something about the Dark Knight. ;)
10) If you could be anything in the world what would it be and why? (Again this is up to your own interpretation, you can be an animal, or a kpop star, or a cartoon character, or a star (literal ball of fire and plasma), or a businessman/woman whatever)
I want to be someone who loves what he does. I think this is quite rare, especially when you go beyond the age of 21. I mean, when you start working and all that adult-related shiz.
11) Is there something in your life you really really really really super wish you could do over? (you don’t have to get super specific or deep if you don’t want (for instance i wish i could do high school over (try harder and stuff)… hell, you can just answer yes or no if you want)
I wish I could go back and tell my grandfather how much I love him. I wish I could go back and tell him we’ll be all right, and that he should rest easy.
Thank you so much, Kpopboosher! :)
If you’re saying you don’t dance to “Standing on the Sun” while taking a shower, you’re wrong.